Trusted with the world’s most complex superconductor chip designs.
The Seeqc foundry is the premier commercial foundry for superconducting IC’s and custom fabrications. It provides services to fabricate the world’s most complex superconductor electronics and provides a unique capability to support the quantum computing R&D community.
As part of Seeqc’s Hypres legacy, the facility has fabricated more than 5,000 separate superconductive electronic chip designs. The foundry can produce virtually any superconductor chip for commercial, academic, and government markets; and offers design, development, simulation, layout, fabrication, cryogenic high-speed testing and packaging in a world-class production environment.
Download our price list.
- Superconducting planarized multi-layer process: standard process with multi-project wafers or dedicated wafers. Applicable for Josephson junction circuits including SFQ digital and mixed-signal circuits, analog Josephson circuits, SQUIDs, etc.
- Superconducting sensor process including TES, SNSPDs
- Nanofabrication services to incubate custom processes from startup to pre-production stage
- Custom fabrication wafer-level processes from single to multi-layer structures
- Superconducting and non-superconducting multi-chip module processes
The Nobium Process
The Seeqc foundry features a complete niobium-based superconducting integrated circuit fabrication line. The niobium process has proven reliability as demonstrated by circuit operations through 7,000 thermal cycles without failure and no changes in device characteristics after five years of shelf life.
- Comprehensive design rules
- Functional and DC parametric testing
- CAD Support and verification services
- Mask-set composition, verification and generation
- Cryogenic functional and high-speed testing
- Custom Fabrication runs that include: photolithography, deposition, etching, dicing, wire bonding (normal metal, superconducting Nb), flip-chip bonding with custom specifications.